The Ts & Cs
Payments/refunds and stuff :)
Teacher Trainee agreement
- By reading this, upon enrolment, you are agreeing to these terms.
- A level of commitment is required if you are embarking on a yoga teacher training. You'll be given homework to complete, usually in the form of writing sequences to teach the following session, and you will be expected to complete this. If you do have concerns, or feel overwhelmed, please contact Ambika on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The studio we are using should be respected at all times. No shoes can be worn in the studio space.
- Lying down during lectures is not permitted. If you get tired, please make your way to the back of the room and stand for the duration of the lecture.
- Drink can be taken into the lectures, however food should be eaten on breaks only. There's a small kitchen area, and fridge where you can store your lunch.
- We offer an inclusive and safe training for everybody. Bullying of any nature will not be tolerated. If you have any concerns with a fellow student, trainer or staff member, please email Ambika on email@example.com, if your concern is with Ambika, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and a third party will be arranged to mediate.