Feeling low in energy? Here's Ambika's top 5 tips.
1) Rest! Instead of that dynamic flow class, opt for a restorative yoga class and give yourself the rest you deserve.
2) Heart opening postures and backbends like cobra pose and camel can help to invigorate the body and increase energy.
3) Smile. When we smile, even if it's forced, we release 'feel good' hormones which can also have an effect on our energy levels.
4) Drink water! (hmmm .... most of us just don't do this enough!)
5) Breathe. Breathing exercises, or pranayama as we call them in yoga, are super beneficial for reducing stress and increasing energy and focus.
The Yoga Social Team